- Work for a engineering and construction services provider to built a new biotech plant in belgium.
- One of the most important investment plan for the pharma sector in Belgium
Our partner is an engineering and construction services provider specialized in the Pharma/Biotech industry.
- The Freelance Quantity Surveyor manages the contract on the construction project (Biotech Plant).
- Contract Project Management oriented mainly.
- Report to the Procurement Manager (N+1).
- Respects planning and workload.
- Verifies Providers.
- Compares Provider's offers.
- Helps to ensure that the construction project is completed within its projected budget.
- Focuses on the contractor, who builds the project.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepares tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Adjusts budget projections accordingly.
- Procures or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measures and value the work done on site
- Liaises with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Specialist cost management, budget and planning.
- Experiences within the construction industry for pharmaceutical or biotechnologies project.
- Contract Management background mandatory.
- Length of the project : 6-12 months (extendable) - Michael Page Interim Management.
- Location : Walloon Brabant / Possibility to work remotely up to 2 days per week.