- Act as key interface between customers, sales organizations, customer care Administrators, Supply Chain, Logistics stakeholders, finance department and all departments in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction according to company standards and core values.
- Guide, coach, empower, motivate and fully support the Customer Care Administrators in their daily work.
Our partner is an international company leading medical devices solutions.
- Lead, guide and coach the team in their daily work and focus on continuous team and individual development in order to ensure that Customer Care operations perform in a highly professional and competent way to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Analyze and comment KPI`s/PI's according to defined schedules and take ownership on preventive and corrective actions in order to reach agreed upon targets. Ensure good communication of the results to relevant stakeholders.
- Follow-up on Customer Care/sales organization/global related projects in order to ensure a standardized way of working throughout the Customer Care organization. Ensure the right level of information in and commitment to the project to be able to deliver an optimized outcome for our customers and achieve a reduction of global costs.
- Support the team in receiving and processing orders, inquiries and complaints according to company Customer Care standard procedures and guidelines in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Support in continuously providing relevant information about the customer to the right stakeholders in order to ensure full commitment of the company in delivering customer satisfaction.
- Proactively co-operate with sales and other internal/external organizations to support the customer.
- Permanently consider company related costs and continuously initiate and develop efficient and productive customer care solutions in order to improve company profit while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that Customer Care operations comply with company quality system and work procedures in order to maintain and develop Customer Care operations standards meeting the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Customer centricity
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Work Planning & Organization
- Performance coaching / Personal development / People management
- Higher commercial education and/or equivalent experience in an international organisation.
- Prior work-related skill, knowledge or experience in an industrial environment is preferred
- People management experience
- Dutch language level : C1 fluency level in at least one of the team languages
- Length : 3 months project via Michael Page Interim Management
- Location : Wallonie area (betwen Brussels and Liège).