To work for an international civil enginering company to follow up of the energy projects'contracts in their technical, legal and administrative aspects.
Our client is an international company specialized in engineering solutions for energy, water and urban projects.
* 10 years of Experience in the procurement of energy projects and preferably high voltage transmission lines and substations projects including follow up of the contract in their technical, legal and administrative aspects.
* Have experience of contract management in multinational and multi-agency context.
* Have the capacity to put in place and manage systems for monitoring the quality and progress of the contractual aspects of the projects and to report any deviations / trends to the Project Director and Site Project Manager.
* Have a knowledge of the World Bank Standard bidding document for DS&I contracts and be proficient in World Bank and/or African Development Bank and/or AIB procedures : Final supervision Report Following Final Completion Acceptance), Claims, Variation and Counter - Claims Documentation, Outstanding Works and Defects List (Punch List, Upon competition, Payments) certification, Defects Report (During Defect Liability Period).
* Establish supplier selection criteria, lead competitive process, negotiate and drive final supplier selections in partnership with Engineering and Project Management.
* Conduct clarification with tenderers, tenders evaluation according to the sourcing strategy and establish a shortlist of tenderers selected for negotiation in cooperation with the project team.
* Conduct commercial negotiation with tenderers in cooperation with the project team and provide contract award recommendation.
- 10 years of Experience in the procurement of energy projects
- Business background, engineering knowledge will be an asset
- Fluent in English and French
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and e-sourcing tools
- Pragmatic in problem solving
- Agility in a dynamic environment
- Good communications verbal/oral skills
Length : 6 months project (extendable) via Michael Page (Interim Management)/Freelance project.
Location : Brussels with punctual travels to the project in Africa (Abidjan)