For our office in Antwerp we are looking for a
Fleet Planning Manager (M/F)
- Monitor our locomotives fleet status from a technical and contractual point of view (operational, on/off lease, in maintenance…).
- Provide the forecast of the fleet planning for remarketing.
- Prepare delivery and re-delivery inspection protocols.
- Monitor and report on Fleet utilization in engine hours and km.
- Manage the full service providers and support the commercial managers in case of a Full Service Maintenance.
- Supervise the maintenance planning in order to minimize downtime of locomotives.
- Ensure an accurate forward fleet and maintenance planning by managing the fleet heavy maintenance history.
- Handle breakdowns, failures and requests to repair locomotives on Full Service.
- Update IT systems on fleet condition, availability, planning etc.
- Administrative background with preferably 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Technical understanding.
- Advanced MS Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Excellent planning/organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English and German, any other European language is an asset.
Send us your cv by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Tags: fleet planning manager, fleet planning management, fleet planning, lease, planning forecast, inspection protocol, planification de la flotte, prévision de la planification, protocole d'inspection, planningsprognose, inspectieprotocol