Due to an increase of their activity, our client is currently looking for a seasoned Financial Analyst with previous experience in the investment industry to join their Brussels based team.
Our client is a well-established investment company aiming to expand their scope of activities.
Directly reporting to the Investment Manager, the Senior Financial Analyst will have full autonomy on the various investment projects he/she will be assigned to and more specifically his/her main responsibility will be to:
* Be responsible for identifying, create and develop a network of a specific target market; manage the budget related to communications and marketing activities towards this market in order to increase the deal flow
* Manage in full autonomy various investment projects (start-ups and scale-ups; from prospect to client) in order to evaluate their financial potential; valuation of companies from A to Z, definition of the required funding solutions, …
* Prepare and analyse of the most appropriate financial solution (loan / convertible loan / capital)
* Negotiate and draft the agreements / term sheet of projects in collaboration with the legal team
* Make recommendations regarding the analyzed investment projects and defend the findings in front of the Investment Committee
* Communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Executive Committee, Board of Directors, external contractors, …)
- Master in Business Engineering/Administration
- Experience in Business Management, Financial Analysis, M&A; experience as an entrepreneur would be a strong plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Openness, autonomy, curiosity and empathy are key
- Fluent in Dutch with a strong command of French, English is a plus
- Team Player and a self-starter
- Excellent command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge of a CRM is a plus