Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As part of the FSI Finance Transformation team, we have a strong group of professionals who focus on Finance processes and transformation challenges in Banking and Insurance.
- Responsible for our Consulting FT IFRS 17 offering, including business development and project delivery
- Responsible to manage market opportunities, being it local or potentially across Europe, leading client discussions and deliver IFRS 17 implementation projects in a timely manner and at the required quality level
- Interacting and working closely with the Deloitte Risk Advisory practice who is in charge of the technical accounting dimensions. In delivery mode, you will most likely lead the transformation program, managing key stakeholders, such as the program manager, finance, risk & actuarial teams and Business leads
- You have 5 to 10 year experience, in the field of Finance & Risk
- You have prior experience in the Insurance Finance/Risk fields, typically in Solvency II transformation programs
- You have a good knowledge in insurance industry value chain & business processes
- You have an understanding of the new IFRS 17and the areas to be impacted across the organization
- You have a proven track record in complex transformation programs in Insurance
- You are a team player with highly inquisitive mindset and outstanding analytical skills
- You are flexible, able to work in a multicultural environment and to focus on priorities
- You are fluent in English written and spoken
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Challenges on the business market and opportunities to create value for companies makes your function stimulating
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits