Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
As a member of our Finance Transformation team, you will help our clients to address issues faced by the CFO Office, and support executive level decision makers in finding solutions to answering complex strategic dilemmas.
You will contribute to a wide range of projects within the Financial Services industry, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing:
- Having quality discussions with clients at C-suite level, demonstrating creativity combined with strong industry knowledge;
- Providing our clients in the CFO Office with a forward-looking view of the most important strategic topics affecting them;
- Supporting CFO Office in defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute upon this strategy;
- Independent delivery of engagements, including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team. Key areas may include Finance strategy, Operating models, Finance processes, Costing and Profitability.
In addition, you will play an active role in business development activities in order to grow our financial services industry offering:
- Shaping the ‘Finance Transformation in FSI team’, leveraging skills and capabilities from across Deloitte Consulting;
- Driving business development and sales activities in Finance across FSI accounts;
- Delivering complex and strategic projects for our FSI clients.
- Excellent Masters or MBA degree from a reputable university;
- A minimum of seven years of previous work experience with a top consultancy firm or a blend of Consulting and Industry background;
- Expertise in Finance organization, controlling activities, processes, operating models and knowledge in tools for Finance (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Tagetik…);
- Detailed knowledge of the Belgian Financial Services market, experience in Banking or Insurance and understanding of the key challenges to address;
- Communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders;
- Excellent people management and development skills;
- Ability to lead and direct large and cross-functional projects;
- Competency in business development;
- Fluency in English, French and/or Dutch – all three is a strong plus.
- A dynamic team;
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.