As Finance Operation Analyst you will be part of the Finance team in Brussels. You will be responsible for the business efficiency between the business and finance.
My client, is an International Energy Company based in the centre of Brussels who is an huge player in this sector.
They count more than 160.000 employees worldwide and had an turnover of more than 60 Billion last year.
As Finance Operations Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Simplification & digitalization of the business processes
- Support the efficiency of the business: Involved in Business changes
- Master, review and optimize the operational trade life cycle
- Master, review and optimize the Key Performance Indicators
- Reducing the operational risks
- Guarantee all internal & external compliance rules (Audit & internal rules)
- Contact with external & internal stakeholders
- You will be based in Brussels but sometimes you will need to traval to Paris.
- Master in Economical science and/or Finance
- 2-3 years of experience in a financial, economic or audit position
- Good understanding of the finance chain
- Strong knowledge and interest in IT
- Knowledge of VBA, Python, RPA, or any other tool is good to have.
- Fluent in French & English (Dutch is a big plus)
- Strong salary package
- Opportunities for career developments
- Nice work environment