Our client is a specialized firm - and market leader in Belgium - in technical audits and inspections for large construction projects and building sites. They are headquartered in Brussels.
To reinforce their Finance and Accounting team, we are actively looking for a:
Finance Business Controller
As Finance Business Controller, you will be involved in the reporting and operational controlling activities. You will play an important position in the budgeting process and monitor the progress against the objectives.
Your responsibilities :
- Prepare timely the financial reporting and analysis;
- Responsible for the yearly budget & monthly forecast process;
- Review overall achievement in the business and advise the Finance manager on improving efficiencies and reducing costs;
- Act as a trustworthy business partner towards the internal stakeholders;
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations;
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice;
- Prepare and attend review meetings with management to present the figures.
- A Finance talent with an economical background (higher education - Bachelor - Master)
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in Controlling is preferable
- Very good business and financial understanding
- Accurate, result-driven and analytical minded
- Good communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- IT - MS office knowledge is a must (Excel); ERP Navision experience is a plus
- A challenging position with opportunities to evolve in a growing company
- A changing environment where your contribution will make a difference
- Attractive salary and fringe benefits in line with your role and experience