Our Customer is a Belgian organisation – with several offices in the BeLux. In the era of digital business transformation and IoT, this organisation, as an Auto-ID solution
integrator, realizes various productivity solutions for the entire supply chain, as well as other business processes. With these solutions they always use powerful and innovative technologies such as barcode, RFID, real time locating systems, condition monitoring, mobile computing, industrial-grade label printing, etc. User-friendly software solutions such as warehouse management, proof of delivery, asset inventory, personnel & patient safety, compliance labelling, flawlessly handle transactions, alerts and reporting.
By using high quality standards and customer-oriented service, they have been a leading player in the sector for more than 35 years. They currently have an opening for a Field & Support Engineer (m/v).
Your job description
- You are part of their Professional Services & Solutions team and will mainly configure, install & support a large portfolio of Auto-ID hardware & system-software for our customers. System update management & customer reporting are also part of the job.
- You will be one of the direct contacts for our customers requesting remote or on-site technical support.
- Creation of documentation such as a quick user manuals, as well as internal documents required for later support and some internal administration are part of the job.
- You will help other team members who are active at customer sites.
- To our suppliers you formulate support requests and follow up until issue closure.
- In the longer term you can take up complete system project roll-outs.
- You report to the PSS manager.
• Successfully completed a technical secondary education or higher in electronics or ICT.
• The capability to work independently (later act as project lead) by executing, following up and reporting on all steps of installations.
• You have a certain experience with:
o Personal computers, mobile computers, printers, scanners, RFID, etc.;
o Microsoft Windows and Android Operating Systems and smartphone usage;
o Wireless Data communication (Wi-Fi, GPRS, Security…);
o Configuration of PC or mobile devices.
• Daily use of MS Office and a field service application.
• A profound interest in Mobile Devices like Android Smartphones, IoT, barcode & RFID.
• You are passionate about ICT, customer- and service-oriented, communicative, dynamic, organized and keen about priorities.
• You are disciplined and stress-resistant under customer pressure.
• Team work and initiatives towards a better organization are in to your taste.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
• A varied and challenging job in a specialized and leading ICT company.
• A stable and financially sound and professional organization.
• A technologically strong developing sector.
• A dynamic and informal working culture.
• A permanent contract for indefinitive period and a competitive salary, company car, extra-legal benefits and regular certification trainings.
• Opportunities to grow within the company.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Development