Our client is a branch of an international company based in the United States. It develops packaging machines.
Thanks to a strong international presence, our client prioritises human initiative and multi-faceted talents.
In order to strengthentheir team, our client is working with proselect to search for a:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER – ENG (H/F/X)
To develop and improvespecific solutions and be efficient!
Your goal is to satisfy clients as best as possible and offer a high-quality service.
You are responsible for your projects from design through assembly, testing and installation.
Based on the specifications, yourroleis to:
- develop, test and install new machines;
- performrepairs in variousfields: mechanical, electrical and/or on-site software equipment;
- build and maintain client relationships;
- operatewith the goal of continuouslyimproving and constantly look for intelligent solutions;
- interpret plans and assembly instructions;
- ensure the project iscarried out within the budget, in compliance with deadlines and sustainability and safety standards;
- make reports about your project and, on occasion, collaboratewithotherdepartments.
Problem solver, persistent and self-starter!
You have a bachelor’sdegree or are an engineer in the electromechanicalfield and have 3 years’ worth of experience in the field of mechanics, pneumatics, etc.
You are fluent in English – bothspoken and written – and either Dutch or French.
You have excellent analytical and organisational skills. You think and operate in a pragmatic manner.
You consider the assembly phase of the machine in yourideas and design.
You have experiencewith PLC programming.
Depending on your area of expertise, our client islooking for an internal or external Field Service Engineer whowill be able to travel more than 50% of the time.
Diplomatic; you have excellent relationshipswith clients. You are a team player and adapt to the culture of your clients.
Our client is offering the advantages of a dynamic, international and professional company. They are also offering an open-ended contract and a salary in line with your skills, as well as certain extra-legal benefits.Offre
This opening is exclusive to proselect. Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the link: https://proselect.be/fr/postuler/2718/field-service-engineer-zellik.html
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.