Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
The European Institutions Account is a Deloitte Global Crown Jewel Account with activities around the globe in a wide variety of domains, being a variety of industries as the EU develop policies and regulate all industries in Europe, but also a variety of fields such as Regional Development, Development Aid, R&D, …
Deloitte deploy its complete services portfolio for the European Institutions, from Policy development to Implementation, from Strategy to the management of Change or services such as Audit or Cyber Security. The account management is located in Brussels, where the EU are headquartered. The account team sets directions and strategies for the development of the account, by setting ambitions, also strategies for the different fields developed and for the major sub-accounts.
The role of the EU Account Management and Strategy Analyst Support is to support the development of those strategies, find way to get them implemented and monitor their implementation in close coordination with the Global Lead Client Service Partner.
Primary Role of the role
- Support the Account Strategy development and follow up on its execution
- Global Budget Development and Global Financial reporting production
- Propose, Lead and Coordinate External and Internal Events and Communication Campaigns development and implementation
- EU Account Knowledge management and EU Community Manager.
- Promote EU learning initiatives, EU onboarding trainings, select and disseminate eminence, create EU eminence, …
- Mobilize the firm and coordinate with Global Crown Jewels, Global Government & Public Sector and International Donor Organization global teams
- At ease in an international context
- Enjoys developing and maintaining an international network, be the EU account Go-To person
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Solutions orientated and manages to result
- Takes initiatives
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, French/Dutch are assets
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- At ease finding solutions to simplify admin burden with technology