Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- We are looking for an Enterprise Architect who strengthens the Enterprise Architect Team of our client, ready to direct the company's IT strategy and ensures the coherence and management of the various technological initiatives;
- You will contribute to the development of the technological strategy and its methodological follow-up according to the strategic guidelines;
- Within both IT infrastructure and application development you will provide direction and guidance with regard to the IT architecture to be implemented and the procedures to be followed;
- You will be responsible for the development, documentation and dissemination of norms and standards;
- You will monitor compliance with the various departments involved;
- You will follow the mapping of the software and infrastructure components to identify the risks and evaluate the technological health of the company;
- You will facilitate the projects by, among other things, participating in the various management and validation committees;
- You will identify and specify the methods for the implementation of the various existing and new technologies that are needed for the support and realization of projects;
- You will ensure continuous technological follow-up and you show decision-making committees the opportunities that are favorable for the development and quality of services.
- You have a university degree and you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You have a global knowledge of the IT market in combination with in-depth and practical experience in software development or infrastructure in a cloud-focused environment;
- You can provide advice in a structured and didactic way, both to specialized technicians and to board members;
- You understand the business needs and you participate in the identification of the best IT solutions to fulfill them;
- You can map the risks and benefits of technological innovations and draw up solid schedules to steer the evolution of the company's IT offering;
- You have an active knowledge of the various modeling methods and architecture frameworks;
- Your communication skills and sense of initiative are among your greatest assets;
- You are fluent both in Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.