Are you an expert in Enterprise Architecture and ready for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic team in European Commission.
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc
- Analysis of enterprise business processes and business process modelling
- Business analysis and functional analysis
- Architectural vision and elaboration
- Solution architecture definition and development
- Assistance with the implementation of the architecture
- Architecture maturity assessment
- Corporate Data flow analysis
- IS costs/benefits analysis
Main Requirements :
- String skills in business analysis and business requirements elicitation
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Good knowledge of business processes modelling and analysis. Knowledge of BPMN and EPC (Event-driven process chain)
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools.
- Knowledge of ARIS will be considered a strongasset
- Knowledge of software maturity models
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Fluent in English (written, spoken).
What do we offer?
- You will be able to work in multi-cultural, international setting and be part of an interesting IT community in the heart of Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to work for fast-paced IT projects that has an influence on European Union matters.
- You will receive constant support from everis for your career development.
- We provide compensation and benefits according to your level.
- If you are a freelancer, you are welcome to apply as well. We offer daily rate for you.
Did you see yourself in the above description? This is the perfect moment to apply. Apply now via the link and contact everis. We'll contact you as soon as possible.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Work From Home
- Professional Development