What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Tax lies at the crossroads of law, business and innovation so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of employment tax specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. Within Global Employer Services (GES) our professionals focus on providing advice on reward and compensation and benefits to our Belgian and international clients, including advice on reward strategy, tax, social security and international mobility (international assignment/HR services). We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context.
Work you’ll do
· You’ll be responsible for a variety of client assignments and projects as well as dealing with ad hoc queries, often providing expertise in a multidisciplinary environment (tax, legal, broader consultancy or project management)
· You’ll deal with complex topics in the area of (international) employment tax, equity, pension, remuneration structuring, reward consulting, etc.
· You’ll work closely together with junior and more senior colleagues and build close relationships with your clients
· Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
· You’ll ensure projects are delivered in line with the highest quality and client service standards
· Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
· You have relevant experience in the field of personal tax, HR and/or project management in an HR environment
· You have a bachelor or master’s degree. A postgraduate degree is an asset.
· You have excellent communication skills
· You are willing to invest in a working environment full of opportunities
· You have an open, creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and flexible mindset
· You are a team player with leadership and project management skills
· You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
· Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
· Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
· Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
· Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
What’s in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll work in a young, dynamic, collaborative environment on both national and international projects. Personal growth and development are encouraged, so you’ll be offered continuous learning, training and coaching. You’ll have the opportunity to take part in shaping our company and to grow with the organisation, and you’ll receive a competitive remuneration package.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.