We are looking for: EMEA Site Manager / Sales Manager – master’s in commercial or management sciences – min 5 years experience management of business development division – FR/EN - Battice.
Founded in 1884 and based in Canada, our client Major is an international manufacturer of wire meshes for screening, sieving and all other industrial applications in the mining and aggregate production sectors.
Today, Major is an exclusive subsidiary of Haver & Boecker, a family business headquartered in Oelde, Germany (2 hours from the Belgian border). Haver & Boecker has over 50 subsidiaries across five continents and employs approximately 4,000 people.
Well established in the North American market, Major wishes to further expand its activities and presence in the EMEA market (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
As part of this growth, our client is looking for a (m/f):
EMEA Site Manager / Sales Manager
Based in Battice (or Oelde but working at both sites), you will be responsible for the growth and development of EMEA business. Reporting to the Chairman based in Canada and the CEO (Germany) you will supervise the European sales team, which currently consists of about fifteen factory and office employees as well as a sales team of about ten employees.
- You will be involved in shaping the business development strategy in the EMEA region.
- You will supervise day-to-day sales activities and visit customers and prospects throughout the EMEA area yourself.
- The Territory Manager will help you with any technical support you may need.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of budgets and financial plans.
- You will work closely with the factories (Belgium, USA, Canada) on operational decisions and technical solutions.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the company's objectives and procedures are properly respected.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a close and constructive working relationship with the parent company.
- You hold a Master's degree in commercial or management sciences.
- You have proven experience (minimum 5 years) in managing a division including business development (ideally in the mining sector).
- You are accustomed to travelling for business purposes in European countries.
- Knowledge of the industries involved in quarrying, mining and/or industrial screening would be a significant advantage.
- A dynamic and customer focused salesperson, you have a reputation as a leader, a talented salesperson and a firm manager.
- You are willing to make regular trips to the EMEA region.
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- A key role with responsibility in a rapidly expanding company.
- The prospect of actively contributing to the planned expansion of the business.
- A multifaceted role, working closely with customers and acting independently.
- A salary package with benefits and in line with the degree of responsibility involved.
- Open-ended contract.
Ref. 639-001 (2019)
Your application will be processed quickly and in confidence.
habeas is managing this mission exclusively.