As a CRM Functional Consultant, you are :
• the link between business and IT
• manage customer expectations
• translate business and functional requirements into application solutions
• lead and organize meetings and workshops with the customer
• closely work together with the Project Manager and support delivery
• follow up on testing and guarantee quality of the solution
• take ownership of the assigned modules in the project and interact with other team members
• identify Best Practices, standards and regulations
• contributes to the further evolution of the standard solutions
• participate in the project progress meetings and proactively identify risk areas
• apply your expertise to deliver high quality consulting services to new and existing customer
Required skills & experience
A dynamic team player looking to grow in an evolving, international environment and who
- has a Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- has experience with the implementation of large and complex IT projects (ERP implementations)
- client oriented
- excellent hands on mentality
- strong interest for IT
- fluent Dutch speaking and has a professional level of English (both verbal and written)
- Gain additional valuable experience in a rapidly changing technology market.
- Work in a growing company.
- Deploy long-term career development, coaching and training.
- Homeworking is possible
- Obtain an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.