Are you a Drupal Developer and looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic team in European Commission.
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
- Ensure compliance with QA processes and documenting the projects
- Define and implement application architecture for diverse business processes, projects, and function
- Develop software solutions and strategy to meet the architectural goals and needs of a client
- Liaise with programmers and software development team to design and implement an architectural system
- Assign work duties to an organization's technical and programming in order to achieve a common target
- Design the interface between multiple applications, databases, and middleware systems
- Provide technical support and training of an organization's IT personnel to ensure high level of business performance
- Carry out assessments to identify operational limitations and gaps in functional coverage
- Upgrade architectural systems and software life cycle to ensure improved processes
- Proffer recommendations to clients on technical resources and action plans necessary for an efficient architectural system
- Monitor the performance of architectural systems to ensure fluid interaction between components
- Conduct tests to ensure an application conforms to fundamental application standards and meets the requirements of the end user
- Knowledge of JIRA and GIT/SVN
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g web services).
- Knowledge of search engines (like Solr or Elastic).
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies and SCRUM
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture, modelling tools and design of Internet applications
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.
- Ability to give presentations and apply high quality standards
- Fluency in English (written, spoken).
What do we offer?
- You will be able to work in multi-cultural, international setting and be part of an interesting IT community in the heart of Europe.
- You will have the opportunity to work for fast-paced IT projects that has an influence on European Union matters.
- You will receive constant support from everis for your career development.
- We provide compensation and benefits according to your level.
- If you are a freelancer, you are welcome to apply as well. We offer daily rate for you.
Did you see yourself in the above description? This is the perfect moment to apply. Apply now via the link and contact everis. We'll contact you as soon as possible.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Work From Home
- Professional Development