Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- You will be part of a strong Service Delivery Management with a transversal approach;
- You will be allocated to a specific field of expertise : (1) Security, (2) ERP, (3) Authorisation (including IAM & AD), and (4) Business Intelligence Analytics & Master Data Management;
- You will work with different Business Units to manage the IT Domain Transition and Operations activities within the IT Organization;
- You will support Transformation Management and Program Manager by giving the necessary input for the Operational meetings at the Business and with the operational partner. If needed / necessary you will be asked to participate in these meetings;
- You will manage dependencies with other IT Domain coordinators;
- You will work together with the Business Relationship Manager as interface between business and operational partner during the delivery of mentioned transition and during the delivery of projects;
- You will lead teams, domains, migrations, transformations, configurations, and you will streamline deployments, maintenance, installation and testing;
- You will ensure smooth transition from current to future state;
- You will support Service Delivery Coordinator for IT Domain transversal topics and / or Service Delivery Manager for Business interactions to ensure that services delivered to promised SLA’s to customers including escalations;
- You will budget and track costs of the IT Domain and align with IT Controller to ensure compliancy with the budget;
- You will collaborate within your Business Unit and with other Business Units to report on the progress & quality of the delivered solution.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or you are equivalent by relevant work experience;
- You have at least 10 years of IT and business/industry relevant work experience and at least 3 years of experience in Service Delivery Management;
- You have solid experience in managing 3rd parties and vendors Assets;
- You have at least 5 years of experience within at least 1 of the allocated fields of expertise mentioned above;
- You have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate IT Domain-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences;
- You have the ability to translate business goals requirements issues into technical and service specifications;
- You have attention to detail and excellent analytical skills;
- You can take charge of things voluntarily, looking for solutions, formulating proposals, anticipating You are open and available to colleagues;
- You are able to communicate in a language that is understandable for business & IT stakeholders;
- Your focus is on tuning actions to the clients’ sensitivities, needs and wishes, even when they aren’t expressed directly;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- A healthy work-life balance.