The client is looking for a Digital and Media Manager - Spirits sector to join his team in Brussels.
The company is a leader in the Spirits sector owning one of the most prestigious and comprehensive brand portfolios. With presence across more than 160 markets, the group count over 19000 employees. Today, they are going towards a Digital transformation and for this reason, they are offering a nice challenge to take up.
The Digital & Media Manager will design, drive and implement the Digital & Media agenda for BeNeLux.
The role has 2 main scopes on a BeNeLux level:
- Setting and driving the digital agenda
- Consulting the brand team across all media plans and being the key point of contact for our media agency across all channels (including OOH, TV, etc)
- You set the digital vision for Benelux, communicate and inspire the organization around the digital roadmap. Most of Sr management is not digital native, make these folks dream and believe;
- You are the "go-to person" in the field of Digital & Social media (internal and external);
- You accomplish this by using your most up-to-date knowledge of Digital & Social Media: you know about every development before it really becomes known!;
- You train the organization around the latest digital opportunities when it matters;
- You create and adapt Social Media Content. Sometimes you'll need a little help from outside and we'll outsource.
- You design, plan and buy media for Digital campaigns: optimizing channel mix, leveraging the full consumer journey, maximizing ROI;
- You manage e-CRM strategy: roll out multichannel and A/B optimized strategy; managing data and tools;
- You consult the brand team on Media strategy: you manage the relationship with the media agency, you train and empower the brand teams, consult on deliverables of media plans;
- You assess the main campaigns and agencies, so to transfer the learnings to the team and the way we'll build the next adventure;
- You will manage a team of 3 people
- You have a Master in Business Engineering, Economics or Marketing
- You have 4-5 years of relevant work experience in Digital and Media
- You have experience in managing and developing a team in a matrix organization
- You follow the latest developments in the field of Social & Digital Media and have a proven track record on translating them into consumer centric campaigns and strategies
- You are curious, entrepreneurial and result oriented
- You are a self-starter and a team player
- You enjoy inspiring others and contributing to build shared successes stories.
- You are good at Project management
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Even better if you could also speak French.
- An excellent and market-based salary, an attractive bonus scheme and 26 holiday days per year
- Travel allowance, good pension scheme, discounted business fitness, training opportunities, staff discount on our beautiful portfolio
- An international working environment, with an office at in Brussels centre.