The client, based in Brussels, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to reinforce his team.
The company is a SME in the Retail sector. Today, they have the ambition to grow their digital presence. Thereby, they are looking for an operational and strategic profile to take up the challenge.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Strategic planning, implementation, and optimization of international SEA & payed social campaigns
- Creating complex media plans for big budget campaigns
- Monitoring performance indicators and effectiveness of the running campaigns and prepare marketing reports
- Continuous campaign performance optimization (using Google AdWords, Google Display, Youtube, etc.)
- Responsibility for a sizeable budget
- Market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in online marketing
- No people management (yet)
Master in Business Engineering or Economics or Marketing
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
Strong experience in Digital
Knowledge of google analytics is a strong asset
Hands on as well as strategic. Pro active and autonomous
Fluent in French, Dutch and English
The salary package which includes a company car will depend on the experience of the candidate.