Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognized throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking… all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Wevelgem.
As Digital Marketeer you develop and manage an efficient digital marketing strategy for the organization:
- You build digitalmarketing towards a strong added value for the company and brand:
- You set up, roll out and follow up the digital marketing strategy and plan for Delta Light worldwide and for our local markets, in line with the overall marketingstrategy and its execution;
- You promote the internal knowledge of online/social media tools, you boost online brand awareness and you increase social media engagement;
- You increase websitetraffic and you optimize lead generation through onlinemarketing.
- You invest in the right channels to achieve our marketinggoals:
- You are responsible for a future proof website and its continuous developments
- You manage all social media channels;
- You maintain visibility and engagement;
- You roll out social media guidelines and communication;
- You optimize conversion through online marketing.
- You understand the dynamics of content in the right channels of digital media for the right stakeholder:
- You support in the contentplanning and transforms it in the digital channels;
- You keep the focus on the link of all online products with the business of Delta Light.
- You regularly measure impact and improvements of all online investments:
- You provide the analytics of all online & digital activities with clear targets, SEO, SEA, Key word strategy,…
- You have a University degree with focus on digitalmarketing and min. 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have a fluent oral and written knowledge of Dutch & English. French is a plus.
- You are inventive, result driven, analytical and communicative.
- You keep a broad scope, are able to coordinate and engage others and like to keep up with trends and evolutions in online tools and possibilities.
- Working in an international and growing family business.
- A competitive salary package including benefits and training.
- Room for initiative and responsibility.
- A team of great colleagues.