Since 1991 our client has been a pioneer of technology and also the European expert in open source solutions. With audacity and ambitious good projects, add a pinch of visionary culture, a fair dose of innovation, sprinkle with multidisciplinary technical expertise and you get the organization, the European leader in integration and open source outsourcing solutions. The company is characterized as being an open informal company where we see people as our most important value and where we give them the opportunity to develop and grow.
Agile, open and committed, we love to be one step ahead to keep our position on the podium of major players in the digital world.
To reinforce their team, our client is currently looking for a
BUSINESS DEVELOPER / DIGITAL /E-COMMERCE
As a business developer, you will identify opportunities/ screen the market, reach out to prospects and suspects, qualify the opportunity, pitch them and succeed in transforming prospects into happy customers.
The typical business cases of future clients are related to e-commerce B2B/B2C, Digital Projects, mobile application, web platform, marketing websites and Time & Material.
Secondly, you will participate in marketing activities, customer care and manage call for tenders. The company shall support you with pre-sales, marketing and technical knowledge.
The ideal candidate:
- Is fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Is an independent with good communication skills
- Is an entrepreneurial and has a start-up mindset
- Is a real hunter with a can-do attitude
- Is work structured
- Is not afraid of challenging Objective
- Has a passion and appetite for Digital and e-Commerce
- Is good at pitching and closing
- knows wat is Open Source
- has minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a digital agency or IT services
- has knowledge on web and digital environments (software integration)
- competitive salary with benefits (company car, laptop, phone plan, luncheon vouchers, health Insurance, …)
- a meaningful job in the Belgium startup branch
- unique and flexible working conditions
- good degree of autonomy and responsibility
- an open and informal working atmosphere
- an international team of friendly colleagues
- opportunity to learn from challenging environment
- efficiency is only possible with a good working environment, therefore we offer flexible working location: remotely, from the main office (Brussels) or in one of the 15+ co-working spaces