Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: DevOps Engineer - Web Security Projects - at the EU Commission
Job premises: Brussels (Belgium)
Tasks to be performed (non-exhausted list):
- Support and code the elaboration of the EU Login Mobile application (iOS and Android) as integrated through the IAM ecosystem with the Commission's secure.
- Data Exchange Services. Elaborate its functional capabilities to align to evolving needs of SDE, including the integration of electronic signature capabilities.
- Provide expert advice on confidentiality, integrity, authorisation, authentication, non-repudiation, availability
- Architecture, design and implementation of the integration layers between the different services, especially in the mobile ecosystem.
- Operation support of solutions in the field of secure data exchange.
- Production of technical documents and studies.
- Document protection: Knowledge of digital signature and encryption with X509 certificates, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Messaging: Knowledge of message format standards: XML, XSD, XPATH, WSDL, JSON.
- Knowledge of discovery and service location technologies: DNS (NAPTR, CNAME)
- Web Security: Knowledge of techniques used to secure Web applications: HTTP, TLS, OWASP, Content Security Policy, Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Server: Knowledge of databases, directories and transactions: SQL, LDAP.
- Knowledge of continuous integration techniques and tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GIT, SV
- Knowledge of testing tools: Selenium WebDriver, Serenity, TestLink, JMeter.
- Knowledge of databases, directories and transactions: SQL, LDAP.
- Infrastructure: Knowledge of operations including networking, hardware and operating systems: TCP/IP, Linux, databases, directories, shell scripts, virtualisation, load balancers, reverse proxies, web application firewalls, HSM, TPM.
- Authentication and Authorisation - Expert knowledge of authentication, authorisation and federation protocols and the technical standards involved: CAS, SAML, WS-*, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JWT, FIDO, TOTP, HOTP, XACML;
- Cryptography - Expert knowledge of digital signature and encryption: symmetric-key and asymmetric-key algorithms, hashing, certificates;
- The working language is English. A very good command of the English language is mandatory.
- French will be considered as an asset.
Other soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings;
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results;
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
If you think you're a suitable candidate for this mission, don't hesitate and apply now!!!
- Life Insurance
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off