Are you looking for a new challenge?
Who we are?
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.Within the International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions like: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: DevOps / Cloud Expert
Location : Brussels, European Commission
You will be responsible from the tasks as in the following:
- Set-up the development environment in the cloud so that the developer can develop in the cloud.
- Facilitate the continuous delivery of our applications by using Application lifecycle management and automation tools.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with our data centre team.
- Promote the usage of DevSecOps methodologies for all the projects.
- Promote the usage of Cloud methodologies for all the projects.
- Follow-up and facilitate the release management for some projects
The skills you would need to have:
- Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described above.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented
- Knowledge to building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, SVN, Git, Nexus, etc..)
- Proven experience in application or web server (Apache, Tomcat or WebLogic).
- Proven experience in at least 1 programming language (JAVA, Python, Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Proven experience in the cloud (Aws, Azure, Openstack etc..")
- Proven experience in infrastructure as code (Ansible, Yaml etc..)
If you recognized yourself in the above description, apply now via this advert and we are looking forward to meeting you.!!
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development