We are looking for a new member to join the company's ICT department.
The ICT department designs, develops and manages IT systems for the entire company and is responsible for both the functional and technical aspects. Mobile applications for field agents, real-time applications linked to an extensive teletransmission infrastructure for controlling the gas network, modular suite of applications for commercial and operational monitoring of the transport network, the LNG terminal and the underground storage, ERP, GIS, Enterprise Content Management, data warehousing, autonomous server management in two data centres, LAN and WAN... are all developed internally.
Location : Brussels
Type of contract : permanent
Start date : ASAP
As a Database System Administrator, you have operational responsibility for database systems (Oracle and MS-SQL):
- Implementation of new databases and schemas
- Ensuring the availability of the databases
- Incident management and fault analysis
- Monitoring of the environment
Within these operational responsibilities, you
- Participate in the waiting system of the database team;
- Lead projects (within your area of competence) and participate in ICT projects;
- Assist the team leader with the intervention management on the database systems, the budget management and you act as his backup;
In the long run you will also take operational responsibility for the ERP (SAP) environment.
You have a Master's degree in Computer Science
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You speak Dutch and French fluently with a good knowledge of English;
- You have a B licence and your own vehicle;