Database Administrator AZURE
Our client is a main player in international public transport.
Job description :
Within the IT department, the Data & Middelware department is responsible for managing databases and exposing data to applications, working closely with the security expert and the enterprise architect.
As a Data Base Administrator you will perform following tasks:
- You will develop, update and implement procedures related to database management;
- You make proposals and recommendation for the definition of standards;
- You will ensure that data storage within the organization is carried out optimally;
- You will establish a robust and generic view of business data models;
- You will collaborate in a context of internal and external projects;
- You will perform technical analyzes based on functional specifications and propose technical solutions;
- You will stay informed of developments in database development / maintenance, you will keep up-to-date with technological developments and regulatory adaptations;
- You will advise and respond to incidents;
- You will give functional support to the DataBase Analyst.
- You have at least a bachelor degree, preferably in IT;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function;
- You have perfect command of French, both spoken and written, and you have a good knowledge of English. Dutch is an asset;
- Most important is to have good knowledge of and experience with Azure;
- You have a proven aptitude for analysis and you have a creative mind;
- You are able to work alone as well as in a team, in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic organization with the spirit of a start-up;
Competitive salary package included fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, extra holidays, etc.
Workplace close to a main railwaystation in Brussels.