WHAT IS CREAM ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
CREAM’S SPECIAL RECIPE:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
And Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues :-)
WHAT IS A DATA SCIENTIST AT CREAM?
As Ambre and Romain, join the Data Practice! As a Data Scientist, you will have a key role in the implementation of innovative data models to solve specific business issues. You will be part of a challenging and multidisciplinary team. You will discover various industries.
- You gather business requirements to better understand your client’s needs
- You dive in a large amount of data to discover is hidden
- You provide data-driven recommendations to the client
- Based on your client’s needs, you apply predictive analysis and machine learning
- You bring out concrete and predictive models
- At the end, you help the business to better optimize the use of their data
HOW WE IMAGINE OUR FUTURE CONSULTANT?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Data Science
- You want to learn more about Machine Learning, Robotics Process Automation (RPA)…
- You are used to work with one of the following technologies : MATLAB, R, SAS, Python, Java …
- You have good communication and synthesis skills
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
WHY SHOULD YOU TASTE CREAM/THE LIME FLAVOR?
- A broad diversity of career options: you’re not stuck in a box
- You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
- You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
- You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
- We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
- Performance bonus
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Schedules
- Work From Home
- Free Food and Coffee
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Vehicle Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria
- Transportation Allowance