- Develop and review data management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments;
- Manage projects;
- Coordinate overall data management by serving as primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master degree and at least four years of relevant Data Management experience;
- Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and analysis software (i.e. SAS,InForm and Rave preferred);
- Possess an understanding of database structure;
- A basic knowledge of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of a scientific investigative methodologies and clinical research methodologies.