Our client is a major provider of outsourced IT related projects and services, based in Brussels.
Job Description :
- As a Data Integration and BI Analyst you will be responsible for making relevant, current, validated and reliable data available to support IT teams and facilitate their decision making;
- As part of the various ITIL processes, in particular for configuration management, you will gather the needs and translate them into a functional analysis;
- You will act as a link between the various parties involved in identifying, collecting and merging data. You will guarantee a more transparent communication about the progress of the project and you will support the use of the technical standards;
- You will provide functional testing of the application and quality control to optimize them;
- You will implement the implementation and delivery. You will offer support with the preparation of manuals and possibly with the training of users.
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science and you have a first experience in a similar position;
- You have a good knowledge of databases and data warehousing;
- You have a good affinity with Knowledge Management, IT Service Management and Business Intelligence;
- Knowledge of programming techniques, scripting and XML is an asset;
- You have excellent social skills and you realize your projects in an efficient and autonomous way;
- You have a sense of responsibility, you are flexible and you take initiative;
- Your sense of analysis and synthesis enables you to deliver quality work within the set deadlines;
- You express yourself fluently in both Dutch and French.
- A workplace in the headquarters located close to a major railway station in Brussel;
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy, with focus on a healthy work-life balance;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses and qualifications, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits included group- & health insurance, meal vouchers, telework, fully reimbursed cost of transport with public transport etc.