At CONTRALOAD we help to create more sustainable supply chains all over Europe since 2004. With our head office close to Antwerp and affiliates all over Europe, we have grown to become the expert and market leader in pooling of plastic load carriers in a B2B environment. Supporting 3000 customers in over 26 countries, we offer the biggest European network for pallets, layer pads and IBC’s.
- As a Customer Support, you are the first point of contact for our customers in France.
- You will provide an excellent after sales experience and are able to build long term relationships with our customers.
- You translate the customer needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through constant dialogue with Sales, Logistics and Operations.
- As a Customer Support, you will collaborate closely with our sales department and Asset Team to resolve any issues that may arise during stock audits or customer claims.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or acquired equivalent knowledge through experience in a Customer Support position. Motivation and ability to learn is more important than years of experience.
- You have an eye for accuracy and efficiency.
- You always strive for a qualitative follow-up through open communication with customers and internal stakeholders.
- You speak French on a (near) native level and you have a good knowledge of English. A working knowledge of Italian for back-up reasons is a plus.
- You know your way around MS Office. Training-on-the job will be provided for our CRM-software packages.
- As a Customer Support, you will bring a positive and energetic approach to the entire Contraload family.
- We offer a permanent contract and a market conform remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience, along with benefits such as insurance, flexible workhours, meal vouchers and ecocheques.
- You will be part of a young and fast growing company with a multinational team. We take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success.
- With approx. 45 people working at the Belgian office, team-work is central and we provide a warm and relaxed atmosphere in our open-space office with regular sport activities and team activities.
Customer Support bij Contraload, Customer Support Medewerker, Medewerker Customer Support, Customer Care, French Market, Logistiek, Logistics, Transport