We are currently looking for a
Customer Support Developer (M/F)
In addition of being responsible for the troubleshooting, you will also diagnose and implement solutions for your customers. Your mission will be to provide accurate feedbacks to customers by working as well in our standard as by customized code.
- Full ownership of customers’ issues.
- Customize the code to answer specific issues.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions.
- Dispatch the unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedbacks to customers.
- Support and maintain the specific solution developed.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Object-oriented programming, object modelling and relational databases.
- Analytical, decision-making, problem-solver.
- Very good English & French (oral & written).
Nice to have
- UML-like modelling.
- Unix-Linux platform.
- Experience in IT support.
- Available immediately.
- Any other European language.
What's great in the job ?
- A nice working atmosphere in a young and passionate team.
- Real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Strong collaboration with functional support, R&D, and customers.
- Real and quick impact of your job on your customers.
- Work in-house most of the time with your team.
- A full-time job with an attractive salary package.
Odoo, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Belgium, expands its Customer Services team!
We are indeed looking for a bright Customer Support Engineer. Your responsibility within the organization will be to work with customers and partners to troubleshoot and resolve high complexity issues via our ticketing system. You will have liaison with key business units and partners in order to provide them with all the support they need via phone, web, email, live chat or any other channels.
Please send your cv and motivation letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button and fill in the short form.