You will handle a portfolio of clients: insure their onboarding and satisfaction, organise trainings and events, help them develop projects, and counting !
Our client developed an online platform for companies to make their life easier within one entity: it is a communication & organisation tool.
Over the last ten years, the company has evolved from start-up to scale-up, from 2 to more than 20 people, from one to more than 20 countries and today counts thousands of users!
- You will be responsible to manage the community, retain them and make them better clients
- You will lead the onboarding and trainings on this digitalised tool with several partners, may it be from the C-level, board members, shareholders but also less experienced ones
- You will regularly meet your clients, in Belgium and abroad because they're international
- You will organise seminars, webinars and corporate events
- You will provide creative and personalised solutions to your clients
- Thanks to your analytic mindset, you will also monitor the engagement, review user statistics, etc.
- You have great communication skills in French and English
- You want to join a company with a dynamic start-up mindset
- You are empathetic, patient, humble
- You have a good commercial sense
- You like to work with a team and can take initiatives
The thrill to join a niche sector, a challenging position in the center of Brussels, working trips to meet your international clients, flexibility in your job and a good package.