As a Customer Services Representative you will ensure coordination and follow-up of all aspects related to the complete handling of orders placed by customers.You will also perform relied tasks and actions in accordance with internal and external regulations.
This is a professional support function, with focus on coordination and administration of the order process and this according to processes & procedures.
- Responsible for the complete coordination and follow-up, until completion orders across all departments; this includes to product enquiries, credit, product availability, delivery, invoicing and payment
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of quotations in SAP
- Responsible for generating all customer complaints in our internal complaint system
- Responsible for maintaining contact with Customers, Sales Managers, Materials Management Coordinators, Logistics Coordinators, Finance Department, fellow CSR's.
- You have a Bachelor degree.
- You have a perfect knowledge of English (advanced level both in speaking and writing), any additional language is a plus.
- You are computer literate: MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus.
- You have good communication skills and you are able to manage multiple priorities successfully.
- You are a pro-active thinker, independent worker, problem solver and you have the hands-on mentality.
- Interim position until the end of October 2020.