As a Customer Service Representative DACH market, you will be in charge of handling the whole order-to-delivery cycle for your own client portfolio for a German speaking market.
Our client is a global leading, innovative and fast-growing company with EMEA HQ located in Zaventem (North of Brussels).
The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative DACH market:
- be in charge of a specific EMEA Market (DACH), handling a client portfolio from A-Z
- coordinate the whole order to delivery process
- process all incoming orders from customers and trade partners
- be the SPOC for your clients and proactively inform and advise them (on the status of their orders, product availability, prices, deliveries, etc.)
- communicate internally with other departments (finance, logistics, warehouse) to be up to date and share relevant information.
- handle problems that arise, manage complaints and offer prompt solutions. Take corrective actions when needed, manage return requests, credit/debit notes, etc.
- assist and support Sales Representatives in the field: deliver customer and sales data, support fairs, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- a very strong level of German (C2) and English. Any other European language like Dutch or French is a big plus
- a bachelor degree and have relevant experience as a customer service representative, handling order management from A-Z
- you are proactive, stress-resistant and sociable
- you can work independently and in a team
- you have a positive mindset, can easily adapt and are eager to learn
- a good knowledge of SAP and Excel
As a Customer Service Representative DACH market you will be part of the Supply Chain department at the EMEA office, located in Zaventem.
You will be surrounded by a great team of passionate colleagues, working in a fast-growing, innovate and inspiring workplace.
For this position, you will receive a nice salary package with fringe benefits.