The main responsibility is to ensure an efficient order processing flow from order fulfilment and invoice generation to some after sales services for assigned accounts in the Benelux. The Customer Care Agent will actively support the assigned Strategic Account Managers during day-to-day business.
1. Order process flow related:
- To have complete ownership of the administrative part of the order processing, from receipt of the order up to delivering and invoicing, providing the warehouse with shipping instructions.
- To solve problems and act proactively, keeping the customer and the Strategic Account Manager informed of order status and potential problems in the order process flow.
2. Administration and accounting related:
- To ensure central filing of order processing records.
- To send out invoices for all orders to the customers and keep a copy in the department.
- Give administrative support to Strategic Account Managers and management of the department (sending approved price offers, samples, etc),
- Based on the input of financial department, handle customers credit control.
- To make for some customers specific export linked documents.
3. Product related:
- To answer product related issues and escalate customer queries to second service level
4. Sales related:
- To answer sales related issues and escalate customer queries to second service level
- Ensure monthly sales forecast for accounts is entered into the system.
- Enter sales prices into the system after official approval.
- Assist Strategic Account Manager to prepare practical matters for audits.
5. Contact with internal and external customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent through experience in a similar role
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel) and SAP
- Customer service minded & Administrative orientation
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Very good language skills: Dutch/English/French
- Openended employment in an international environment
- Motivating conditions