As Customer Service Representative you are in contact with the clients, sales and many others. You are responsible for the whole process from order to delivery.
Our client is a big international player producing industrial products for many applications.
Their offices are located in Diegem and are easily reachable by public transport.
As a Customer Service Representative, your tasks will be:
- Be the contact person for your clients in the export markets
- You are responsible for the Sales Order Processing from A to Z using SAP
- You manage customer returns and complaints
- You contribute to continuous improvement to your service
- You are responsible for invoicing and follow-up of payments
The ideal profile of the Customer Service Representative is looking like this:
- Previous experience in a Customer Support or Sales Support role
- You are fluent in French and Dutch with working knowledge of English
- You have experience with ERP systems
- Good communication skills and a customer focused mind
- Hard team worker
- Ability to handle stressful situation, organise and prioritise your work
- You'll have the opportunity to work for a global company
- Permanent contract after a successful interim period
- Competitive salary with an interesting package
- Work in an environment with dynamic colleagues