As a Customer Service Manager, you're tasks are to manage a team of customer service staff. You'll have to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The client, based in Diegem, is an international company active in the FMCG sector.
As a Customer Service Manager, you'll have to:
- Manage a Customer Service Team
- Provide help to customers using your organisation's products or services
- Communicating with existing customers through various media
- Meet with other managers to optimise customer sattisfaction
- Handlepossiblecomplaints or incidents
Profiel van kandidaat
A successful Customer Service Manager has:
- A good knowledge of Dutch and French
- Preferably a Bachelor Degree, or equivalent through experience
- A customer-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills to inform, help and advice customers as well as his team
- Listening skills to understand possible issues with customers
You'll find yourself managing an ambituous team in Diegem.
The client offers an attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits. There's a lot of room to grow in the company as well.
€2,800.00 - €3,600.00 /month