The Customer Service Executive is responsible for communication and contact with all customers and prospects.
A strong international player in the pharmaceutical service sector.
- Communication and contact with customers and prospects.
- Develop customer relationships
- Plan and execute shipment orders
- Prepare and submit written quotes to customers
- Provide customer specific reporting
- Be a key player in booking and cutting waybill
- Receive and reply to enquiries via email, phones and throughout our internal IT system
- Monitor and track ongoing shipments, react to any deviations
- Communicate temperature results asap after delivery, check and note any deviations.
- Work with regulations (ADR/DGR/IATA) as well as with local laws and guidelines
- Build and maintain relationships with other World Courier offices, clients, agents, airlines, handling agents and suppliers
Profiel van kandidaat
- Be fluent in French, Dutch and English (other languages are benefit but not essential)
- Have gained experience in the logistics sector (Freight forwarder, other Courier Company, Airline, pharmaceutical company, etc.)
- Provide strong organisational skills and pay attention to detail
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Have an in depth knowledge of MS Office
You will be part of a dynamic team within a international company. There is a nice salary package on offer. They value a good work/life-balance.
meal vouchers, insurance