TRICO®, a multinational Group, is proud that our windshield wiper products protect more drivers every year across the world. As a “First in Industry” global windscreen wiper blade manufacturer, TRICO has always been a brand that offers superior wiper systems.
Trico Belgium SA
based in Aubange (Belgium), recruits:
CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER
You will be the key Quality interface with the Customer and liaise with various departments (such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales) to ensure that the product quality meets the Customer requirements.
The primary function of this position is to secure an effective management of customer complaints & warranties and to implement containment, corrective and preventive actions.
This position is also accountable to coach teams in charge to identify root causes of customer concerns by providing adequate support and best practices.
- Mechanical Engineer or associated Engineer level or equivalent is required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an industrial sector with a focus on quality.
- Fluent in English and French. German is a plus.
- A practical knowledge of Quality Core Tools (8D, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA), IATF16949 norm is a strong asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (8D, PDCA).
- Self-motivated, sense of ownership with strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively ensuring targets and deadlines are met.
- Able to work cross functionally at all levels and respond quickly to changing demands backed up.
- A good team player
- Competent with MS Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Flexible in term of travelling
- An attractive salary package
- Work environment in an International Group
- Potential Career development
If you are interested, please contact Libois Laurence, HR Manager