As a controlling analyst you will, through several missions and close mentoring, discover all elements of the controlling domain! Do you dare to take on the challenge?
Several missions? What do we mean?
- You perform the month-end & year-end close activities relating to gross margin and this for all aspects of our business. Continuous improvement of all closing related activities, increasing the efficiency & accuracy of the closing process and the reported numbers is part of the Controlling Analyst’s DNA.
- You contribute to the monthly reporting of financial results of Luminus activities for our different stakeholders, i.e. EXCOM, EDF Group Controlling and of course our different Management Teams.
- You review and challenge the different PMT assumptions made by the business on correctness. Together with the business you will build-up the EBITDA of Luminus activities, enabling to align assumptions with management’s strategy.
- Together with the business, you improve the cash follow up per business unit, both for short term as long term cash models . Anticipating better cash evolution and ensuring continuous improvement is key.
- You participate to the different projects within the controlling team. You are also the SPOC within Luminus for all financial data related to Luminus gross margin.