Historically, Computer vision and artificial intelligence started taking shape in the 60’s. It’s aim was to mimic the human eye and ask a computer what it sees. Meanwhile, growing companies like you have been left to hack together software tools or use oversimplified dashboard tools that can’t deliver the unique insights you need.
In 2016, our client has been founded as the only computer vision and AI solution that connects the on-line and off-line world for digital-growth focused construction companies and the specific challenges you face. We understood that what really helps businesses like yours is getting data in front of the right people at the right time. But many businesses don’t have budget to hire analysts or time to create reports when you need to make a decision. Increase the value of campaigns or security facilities and get a powerful collaboration, BI and analytics tool over time.
With powerful tools developed internally, you can blend all of the information from your videos, security cameras or photos and documents for true insights.
Our client product is an advanced analytics tool, and is already helping hundreds of customers like you to reach new goals.
With our client, you can win with data and collaboration.
Currently our client is looking for a:
COMPUTER VISION ENGINEER
As Computer Vision Engineer you will apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity and experience in computer vision, machine learning to solve exciting product development challenges. It’s a high-visibility position within our fast-growing company and assumption of increased responsibilities over time is expected.
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Vision
- You have strong competencies in algorithms
- Working experience in algorithm oriented in Computer Vision
- Solid programming skills with Python, C/C++, Open CV and PCL
- Fluency in JS
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning
- Experience in real-time video analytics pipeline
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Understand key metrics that impact machine learning algorithms
- Agile integration of deep learning, data collection and failure analysis
- A constant challenge to find and implement what our customer want
- The opportunity to share and develop your ideas in order to flourish in your work
- The opportunity to put all the chances on your side to develop a quality product
- The ability to evolve according to your talent and your ambitions
- The possibility of continuously training you in the latest technologies
- A full time contract with an attractive salary package according to your experience
- A company car