Our partner, a global international leader, is looking for a compensation & benefits specialist.Job description
- Effectively partner with HRBP’s and Business to manage, consult, and resolve compensation and benefits issues
- Administer all Compensation & Benefits initiatives and processes.
- Have up to date knowledge on best practices and recent developments for C&B in EMEA. Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Demonstrated mastery and ability to act as a resource particularly regarding rewards management issues (e.g. job evaluation, surveys, job/market pricing, salary range development, etc)
- Ensure that all associates are aware of the company value proposition in EMEA via pro-active and customer focused two-way communication
- Assist in preparation of budgets for personnel operations.
- Preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of Compensation & Benefits matters.
- Prepare classification systems and define job levels and families, in partnership with HRBP’s and the business
- Conduct job evaluations using market data and internal evaluation.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions in cooperation with the HRBP’s.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to modify benefit policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Mediate between benefits providers and employees, such as by assisting in handling employees' benefits-related questions or making suggestions.
- Give support to the alignment of Compensation & Benefits programs with corporate initiatives.
- Partner with Total Rewards Team (globally) to represent EMEA in the team, and work on a variety of special compensation projects as needed.
- Work with the Global Total Reawards Team to design and implement tools that support the regional business strategy.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports on Compensation and Benefits data.
- Support the annual compensation review process.
- Administer employee variable pay plans including implementation, communication and follow-up on payments
- Create compensation training for the HRBP to deliver to management teams.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for costing, program effectiveness and trend purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years experience in a Compensation & Benefits environment in an international organization
- Familiarity with tax rules and regulations in EMEA countries
- Experience in managing Compensation & Benefits programs within an international setting
- Knowledge of payroll and HR information systems
- Knowledge of best practice in international Compensation and Benefits
- Strong market awareness of developments in international Compensation and Benefits
- Strong technical skills related to international compensation, including pensions, insurances, salary structures etc.
- Fluent in English and preferably proficient in Dutch/French. Other EMEA language is an extra asset.
- Excellent communication skills to transfer in open and pro-active way with all associates on different aspects of EMEA C&B value proposition.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing and auditing work; able to systematically break down problems or processes into their parts and develop several alternative solutions
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Strong team player with willingness to assist team members as needed.
- Highly detail driven with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Must possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills, able to seek out information, clearly communicate information and requests and provide quality advice
- Ability to effectively manage communication and relationships in matrix organization structure
What is in it for you:
- a challenging job in an international environment
- a correct salary based on experience
- bonus plan
- flexible working hours
Liesbeth Massage0032 2 474 06 72