You are a Communications unicorn that is looking for a first professional experience in Brussels?
Do you have a passion for communications, social media and you like coordinating events?
Are you interested in the real estate sector?
Are you looking for a challenge to get rid of all the energy and ideas you have?
Are you Communications unicorn that knows a bit of everything? Social Media Management, Content Creation, Internal/External Communications, Event Management, Sales Support, Press Relations…
This opportunity is for you!
My client, an international leader in Real Estate Services, is looking for a Communication & Social Media Officer to reinforce its Marketing team in Brussels.
My client will empower you and maximise your skills.
You will define your own learning curve and will always be supported by your team.
Your team will be creative, dynamic and they share the motto "work hard, play hard".
My client offers a wide range of services within Real Estate and benefits from local expertise combined to a global network.
In Belgium, they are located in Brussels and are easily accessible by public transportation.
As a Communication & Social Media Officer you will have the following responsibilities:
- You organize internal and external events
- You develop content for internal and external communications channels (social media, websites, newsletters, mailings)
- You are accountable for press relations and write press releases, you manage the company's reputation on- and offline
- You develop sales support & employer branding material
- You develop content for IG, Facebook & LinkedIn
- You develop and coordinate the website's content (CMS system)
Profiel van kandidaat
The ideal Communication & Social Media Officer:
- A degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent
- You are dynamic and take initiative
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Extensive knowledge of Marketing & Communications tools
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, you are at ease with InDesign and PhotoShop
- You are result-oriented and can work with deadlines and respect a budget
- You are flexible and a team player
- Strong interest for Content, Digital Marketing & Social Media
You will be in a dynamic, creative and stimulating working environment.
You will have a wide range of tasks and colleagues with whom you can brainstorm and confront your ideas.
You will be part of an international company recognized as a leader on its market