Our client is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Their expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. They do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for their partners who serve them.
They understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. They embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries
Their technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. They automate, personalize, package, analyses and secure information to keep the customers moving at an accelerated pace.
COMMUNICATION SERVICE WORKFLOW ANALYST / DEVELOPER
As Communication Service Workflow Analyst/Developer, you will be part of an enthusiastic team of developers working on Specific Communication Service IT projects for internal and/or external customers.
- Programming in specific document-composition systems, for which you will receive internal trainings
- Documentation of the programming and keeping it up-to-date
- Maintain procedures & processes at internal and external customers
The head office is located in Zaventem, but there might be some assignments where you will need to visit the customer
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree
- You speak fluently English in combination with Dutch and French
- You have a good knowledge of scripting languages like: .NET, HTML, PHP and MS-SQL
- You can perform data operations using tools such as Excel, Access, SQL server, etc…
- You have a solid knowhow of Windows / Office
- You have some Project management & People management skills
- You are a good communicator, customer-oriented and stress-resistant
- You can set priorities and work against strict deadlines
- You are accurate and proactive
- You are flexible
- You are a team player
- An interesting job with a lot of opportunities to grow within our own professional career
- You will be provided with a competitive salary (including extra-legal benefits) corresponding to your experience
- A company car and fuel card