Our client is a main provider of software developing solutions in the transport industry, based in Brussels.
Job description :
We are looking for an all-round Communication Officer
- Your focus will be on editorial work in which you come up with and implement communication concepts and strategies. You will gather information and process it in a comprehensible and understandable way aimed at the target audience and adapted to the chosen communication channel (e-mail, newsletters, presentations, website, social media, visuals, etc.)
- You will target group-oriented communication advice in which you make optimum use of the various channels available. You will develop this advice into an effective communication plan and supervise its realization.
- You will offer advice and support in the area of communication to HR, Management, project teams etc;
- You will take the lead in daily operational communications regarding interventions, unavailability and changes to IT systems for the various support teams;
- You will be responsible for posting messages on our clients social media channels, community management and you will deliver content and blog posts;
- You will actively take on the role of moderator within social media channels, you will develop the content plan and support the contributors and group owners;
- You will engage in news gathering and find ways to explain difficult topics to a wide audience through text, image or video;
- You will support IT and internal projects in drawing up a communication strategy and plan.
- You are aware of the latest communication techniques;
- Knowledge of or a first experience with the ADKAR change management) methodology is certainly an added value;
- You have a nose for news and you are full of ideas and creativity;
- You are always looking for the perfect visual content, if necessary you provide suitable and high-quality visual material via (smartphone) photography;
- You have a smooth pen and can address it in function of the chosen communication channel;
- You manage different registers and adapt easily to your target audience;
- You have experience in building and maintaining social networks, social media have no secrets for you;
- You are proactive and can follow different projects at the same time;
- You can maintain internal contacts in a professional way;
- You are a team player;
- You are flexible, you have a sense of humor and you can put yourself in perspective;
- You are fluent bilingual NL / FR, both written and oral.
A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
Workplace very accessible with public transport;
Competitive salary package included fringe benefits such as group- & health insurance, company car and/or public transport facilities etc.