We are looking for a motivated commercial controller for a mission at either La Louvière or Clabecq!
Given the fact that our client will implement a new EPR package for the Group in 4 countries, it is looking to integrate a multidisciplinary team that will temporarily replace its permanent staff during the implementation phase. Location is La Louvière and Clabecq.
In this context, our client is looking for 2 commercial controllers.
You will be working under the guidance of the Commercial Director and Controlling Manager.
Your job will be to:
• Prepare business plans, budgets and rolling forecasts by collecting, analysing and consolidating commercial data;
• Provide a status of the budget performance by collecting, interpreting and reporting operational, commercial and financial data;
• Analyse variances and initiate corrective actions;
• Prepare specific daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly analyses and reports;
• Segment customers and calculate profitability per segment;
• Develop product and customer mixes and optimization program;
• Maintain the pricing policy; Support tenders;
• Solve business cases, support new products and transport routes development;
• Lead procedure and process improvements,
• Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
a similar position within a multi-site industrial organisation
Point, experience with BI is an advantage
work on your own
the company's staff on the various sites and other business partners;
knowledge of German would be an extra asset.
Salary and Benefits
This is a mission starting ASAP for at least 6 months, probably longer!
This mission is also open for freelancers!
Don't hesitate to contact me for more information: email@example.com or by phone: 02 669 17 08
If this description fits your profile and your search, make sure to apply via the website.