Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world.
We are looking for a ColdFusion Developer to work for a project onsite in European Commission. For this position you will be involved in following tasks;
- Analysis and review of usability, functional and non-functional requirements
- Specification and design of presentation interfaces with optimal usability/user experience
- Conduct the development of user interface best practices through prototypes and pilots
- Liaise with other project teams as necessary to address cross-project interdependencies
- Deep knowledge of ColdFusion application development (CF10, CFML)
- Experience in Database modeling and building (MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience using tracking systems, preferably JIRA and Confluence, linked with the release management of software changes
- Experience with versioning systems, preferably SVN and GIT, and working with a development/testing/acceptance/production approach
Other useful skills;
- Experience working in agile environments using Scrum (or similar) and via innovative/interactive
- techniques to engage customers during project
- Ability to cope with the fast changing technologies used in web applications management and willingness to learn new technologies with fast experimentation cycles
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (FR-EN). Fluent in English, French is an asset
- You will have the opportunity to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- You will be able to work for interesting European projects that is managed by European Commission
- You will receive a nice compensation and benefits according to your level.
- Freelancers are welcomed as well.
In case you are interested, apply now and we are looking forward to meeting you.
£1,000.00 - £2,000.00 /year