Husky is a global company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy and offer career development opportunities, as well as an apprenticeship and internship program.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s EMEA headquarters is located in Luxembourg on a large, beautiful campus with well-kept grounds. Features include an onsite canteen, open office concept, fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment, competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
CNC Operator (m/f)
Position located in Luxembourg
We require a CNC Operator to join the Rapid Cell Proto Typing, Closure Piloting and Closure Spare Part Manufacturing Team. This team is responsible for rapid prototyping of tooling used to produce sample preforms or closures. The Rapid Cell is focused on best in class delivery time of prototype materials. Scheduling priorities may change daily. Most manufacturing is small batch (less than 4 pieces) requiring multiple set-ups each day. Ideal candidates for this role have experience in Hard Mill, Lathe and Grinding operations and need to be comfortable working on multiple machining centers as required.
- Setting-up and operating CNC machines in accordance with approved, safe work procedures
- Machining parts to tight tolerances ensuring conformance to specifications
- Creating jigs and fixtures as required for efficient manufacture of parts
- Completing work orders and associated documents, assigning materials and labor as required
- Conducting routine maintenance operations on shop equipment
- Must contribute to the continuous improvement of the operation
- College diploma or certified apprenticeship program
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment are mandatory
- Experience in mold making is a benefit
- Ability to read and understand GD&T symbols, blueprints and CAD drawings
- Previous work experience in Grinding, Roughing and Finishing
- Lean experience
- Strong Team Player
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to Safe Operating Procedures
- Flexible with rotating shift work as required
Please send your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.