As a Cloud Transformation Consultant you will develop and deliver Cloud architecture solutions to meet today’s growing demand for agile and cost-effective computing. Using both private and public cloud technologies, you will define strategies and solutions that are scalable: high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and digital applications. Additionally, you will drive our Technology teams in planning and delivering Cloud transformations.
As a Cloud Transformation Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Define solutions and seek guidance on complex problems.
- Demonstrate eagerness to participate on a team designing, building and/or testing cloud infrastructure focused solutions and thoroughly document all facets of the solution.
- Define all-round approaches for clients to migrate to the cloud (technology, people, processes).
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for cloud-based enterprise solutions that handle the data necessary for enterprise operations.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Interact with peers and management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Stay updated on new and emerging markets and offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Familiar with the following concepts: Operating Systems, Virtualization, Cloud computing and storage, Workload migration, Cloud management.
- Business cases (spanning Infra and Application benefits as well as business benefits)
- Understanding operating model implications of cloud
- Experienced in building and executing a journey to cloud roadmap
- Initial understanding on security implications of cloud
- Certification(s) in one of the major Cloud platform (Azure, AWS or GCP) are a strong plus
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Laptop and smartphone
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Training & learning opportunities
Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!